The Original Universal PTO
Revolutionize tractor-implement connections with PTO Link’s fast, easy, and safe Quick-Connect System. Work smarter, save time.
Pat's Easy Change Quick Hitch
Connecting Tractor Implements can be Quick & Easy
Amazing service, great product, really simplifies hook ups and detachments. Safer as well!
I had to get someone to help almost every time just to couple the PTO shaft on my brush hog. Now with PTO Link, it is easy and quick. Sure, it is a bit of money, but worth every penny.
I had an automobile collision that left me with wrist and hand pain on both sides. With the PTO Link, I can connect and disconnect without issue.
All I can say is WOW! It was too easy. No cursing, sweating or strained back. I am 100% disabled and had no problems hooking up my brush hog. This was worth every dime.
I had the PTO shaft hooked up in less than 30 seconds. I couldn’t believe how simple it was. Great product. Worth every penny, Time IS Money!!!
Installation was extremely easy…PTO Link really has saved me a great deal of work. It makes hooking up your implements much easier.
PTO Link® Features
The Original, Universal PTO Quick-Connect System
Frequently Asked Questions
How is PTO Link® different from the conventional spline connection?
- It’s Easier to See: The Open-Plate™ design creates a completely new connecting interface between the PTO Link® Tractor and Implement Couplers, allowing for a more visible connection point at the PTO, by removing the blind angles you would typically encounter with a splined PTO connection. Now with PTO Link, you can actually see what you’re connecting to!
- It’s Easier to Reach: Because the PTO Link® system adds a few inches of length to the PTO shaft, it provides an easier access point to complete the connection while still remaining under the PTO safety shield, and allowing more room to maneuver around your PTO.
- It’s Easier to Connect: Connecting the PTO Link® is as simple as aligning the studs on the Implement Coupler to the oblong holes on the Tractor Coupler, completing a slight rotation of the couplers until the spring-loaded Locking Pin engages, and installing the Safety Bolt (Plunger Pin) to complete the connection. Disconnecting your implement only requires removing the Safety Bolt (Plunger Pin) and pulling the release on the spring-loaded Locking Pin.
How does PTO Link® save me time?
- Once the PTO Link® system is installed on each tractor and to each implement, the PTO Link system permanently changes your PTO’s interface and never needs to be removed.
- PTO Link® essentially replaces the PTO spline with two interlocking steel couplers that quickly connect with a visible interface connection.
- Because the PTO Link® system accomplishes the tractor-implement connection in a matter of seconds. it eliminates most, if not all, of the typical time-consuming steps and frustrations associated with the conventional PTO connection.
- You can connect your implements independently! No need for a third hand or have to wait for your neighbor to help you connect your PTO!
How does the PTO Link® enhance safety during the PTO connection process?
Without PTO Link®, the perfect balance of five simultaneous actions are essentially required to successfully hook-up a driveline to the tractor’s rear PTO:
- Lift the implement shaft (which is often very heavy);
- Reach under the PTO safety shield (usually in an awkward or stooped position while lifting a heavy shaft or maneuvering through a quick hitch frame).
- Align the high precision splined fittings mostly by feel while trying to match up the connection from blind angles.
- Press the PTO yoke push pin (or Retract the spring-loaded collar of the implement shaft receiver).
- Slide the implement shaft forward at the exact linear and level angle to affix the receiver onto the ball bearing notch of the PTO’s spline, while meticulously coordinating steps 1 through 4 ALL AT THE SAME TIME — and hopefully without injury!
With PTO Link®
- The PTO Link® System safely eliminates the meticulous coordination of all the above steps with its patented Open-Plate™ design, which replaces the awkward spline-to-driveline connection and simplifies the hook-up process, reducing the task from minutes to seconds.
- Since it is easy to see and reach, it removes the danger of pinched fingers, busted knuckles, and strained backs.
- The assistive nature of PTO Link® reinvigorates the passion of tractor owners with physical and age-related limitations by allowing them to operate their tractors with renewed confidence and independence.