PTO Link™ HD – Trio System (1 Tractor & 2 Implements)
The PTO Link™ HD system is specifically designed to work for tractors 90 HP to 130 HP, and recommended for all tractors using mowers/shredders 8 feet or wider and/or flex-wing/batwing rotary cutters. The PTO Link™ system is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO… in seconds! The PTO Link™ is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting plates (female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor Plate (Female) installed and every implement with a PTO driveline should have an Implement Plate (Male) installed.
- Works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for tractors 90 HP up to 130 HP
- Designed for all tractors using mowers/shredders 8 feet or wider and / or flex-wing/batwing rotary cutters
- Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds!
- Simple one-step installation for each plate and easy removal. No special tools or extra installation hardware required (i.e., no set screws, snap rings or retaining clips)
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQSM finish)
- Safety Plunger Pin included with every tractor (female) plate (extras ordered separately)
- When fully installed, the PTO Link™ HD system adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline.
- The PTO Link™ is NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use the PTO Link™ system in combination with PTO adapters.
- Our limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link™ parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- HD Tractor (Female) Plate (4.75” W x 3.875” H)
- HD Implement (Male) Plate (4.75” W x 5” H)
- HD Tractor (Female) Plate: 4 lbs, 3 oz
- HD Implement (Male) plate: 4 lbs, 5 oz
- HD TRIO System (1 HD Tractor Plate & 2 HD Implement Plates combined): 12 lbs, 13 oz
- HD TRIO System shipping weight: 14 lbs
Other PTO Link™ products:
- PTO Link™ Compact system for tractors up to 40 HP
- PTO Link™ SD system for tractors 35 -100 HP (w/splines greater than 3”)
Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.