PTO Link™ SD System – Tractor (Female) Plate
The PTO Link™ system is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO… in seconds! The PTO Link™ is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting plates (female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor Plate (Female) installed and every implement with a PTO driveline should have an Implement Plate (Male) installed. Thousands sold nationwide – get yours today!
- Works with rear 6-spline 540 rpm PTO for most tractors up to *100 HP.
- Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds.
- Simple one-step installation for each plate and easy removal. No special tools or installation hardware required.
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQ℠ finish)
- Safety Plunger Pin included with every tractor plate (extras can be ordered separately)
- When fully installed, the PTO Link™ system adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline.
- The PTO Link™ is NOT an adapter. Do not use in combination with PTO adapters.
- Compliant with ASABE standards.
- Our limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link™ parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- Dimensions: Tractor (Female) Plate (4.75” W x 3.8125” H)
- FEMALE/Tractor Plate: 3 lbs, 14.2 oz
- FEMALE/Tractor Plate shipping weight: 5 lbs
- NOTE: This product is for a single Tractor (Female) Plate only. The Implement (Male) Plate will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.
*Not compatible with subcompact tractor PTO splines measuring less than 3 inches (e.g., Kubota BX, B & LX Series, Kioti CS Series, Yanmar SA Series, John Deere 2520, New Holland Workmaster 25S, Cub Cadet 6284D, Bad Boy 3026 and LS MT125 – see the PTO Link™ Compact version for these listed models). Also in rare situations, certain pull-behind implements with a CV joint located midway on the driveline between the PTO and the main (first) gearbox of the implement, may not yet be compatible with the PTO Link™ system. If in question, please call us at 833-444-5465 to confirm.
Other PTO Link™ products:
- PTO Link™ Compact system for tractors up to 40 HP (for shorter or standard spline lengths)
- PTO Link™ HD system for tractors 35 – 130 HP (recommended for all large mowers/shredders and flex-wing rotary cutters)
Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|