PTO Link™ SD – Tractor (Female) Plate
The PTO Link™ system is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO… in seconds! The PTO Link™ is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting plates (female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor Plate (Female) installed and every implement with a PTO driveline should have an Implement Plate (Male) installed. Thousands sold nationwide – get yours today!
- Works with rear 6-spline 540 rpm PTO for most tractors up to *100 HP.
- Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds.
- Simple one-step installation for each plate and easy removal. No special tools or installation hardware required.
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQsm finish)
- Safety Plunger Pin included with every tractor plate (extras can be ordered separately)
- When fully installed, the PTO Link™ system adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline.
- The PTO Link™ is NOT an adapter. Do not use in combination with PTO adapters.
- Compliant with ASABE standards.
- Manufacturer’s warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of the PTO Link™ parts only. The length of warranty is one year from the date of purchase.
- Dimensions: Tractor (Female) Plate (4.75” W x 3.75” H); Implement (Male) Plate (4.75”W x 4.75”H)
- FEMALE/Tractor Plate: 3 lbs, 14 oz
- FEMALE/Tractor Plate shipping weight: 5 lbs
- NOTE: This product is for a single Tractor (Female) Plate only. The Implement (Male) Plate will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.
*Not compatible with some subcompact tractor PTO splines measuring less than 3 inches (e.g., Kubota BX, B or LX series, New Holland Workmaster 25S and Yanmar SA424), John Deere 2520 or Kioti CS2510 tractors…yet! (see the PTO Link™ Compact version for these listed models). Also not compatible with some pull-behind implements using a “2-stage” or dual implement driveline (e.g., John Deere MX10 and Land Pride RCR2596 models).
*COMING SOON (2 new products): the PTO Link™ Compact version for above listed tractors & the PTO Link™ HD version for tractors over 100 HP (up to 130)!
Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|