PTO Link® SD System – Tractor (Female) Coupler
The PTO Link® SD system is specifically designed to work for larger tractors 35 HP to 100 HP (with category 1 or 2 implements). The PTO Links® system is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO… in seconds! The PTO Link® is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting couplers (female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor (Female) Coupler installed and every implement with a PTO driveline should have an Implement (Male) Coupler installed.
Need additional couplers to bundle with your order? CLICK HERE for more SD system configurations!
- Works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for tractors 35 HP to 100 HP (with cat 1 and 2 implements).
- Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds.
- Simple one-step installation for each coupler and easy removal. No special tools or installation hardware required.
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQ℠ finish)
- Safety Plunger Pin or Safety Bolt included with every tractor coupler (extras can be ordered separately)
- When fully installed, the PTO Link® SD system adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline.
- The PTO Link® is NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use the PTO Link® system in combination with PTO adapters.
- Our limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link® parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- Tractor (Female) Coupler: (4.75” W x 3.8125” H)
- Implement (Male) Coupler: (4.75”W x 4.875”H)
- Tractor (Female) SD Coupler: 3 lbs, 14.2 oz
- Tractor (Female) SD Coupler shipping weight: 5 lbs
- NOTE: This product is for a single Tractor (Female) Coupler only. The Implement (Male) Coupler will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.
*Not compatible with subcompact tractors (under 35 HP) PTO splines measuring less than 3 inches (e.g., Kubota BX, B & LX Series, Kioti CS Series, Yanmar SA Series, John Deere 2520, New Holland Workmaster 25S, Cub Cadet 6284D, Bad Boy 3026 and LS MT125 – see the PTO Link® Compact version for these listed models).
Other PTO Link® products:
- PTO Link® Compact system for tractors up to 70 HP (with Category 1 implements ONLY)
- PTO Link® HD system for tractors 35 -130 HP (with Cat 1 or 2 or pull behind implements)
Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|