Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://tractorptolink.com (“the Site”) operated by PTO Solutions LLC and its affiliated companies (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://tractorptolink.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by us. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at 833-444-5465.
We warrant all new products we manufacture to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage and service for one year from the date of purchase as indicated on the receipt/invoice. Repairs or replacements covered under this warranty shall be warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. This warranty shall apply provided the products are returned to our designated facility freight prepaid.
This Warranty excludes all products or component parts that, in our sole opinion, have been subjected to negligent use, misuse, alteration, or accident, or that have been repaired with component parts other than those manufactured or used by us.
We do not warrant products or component parts supplied by manufacturers who provide separate warranties for their merchandise. It is the obligation of the buyer to contact these suppliers directly for warranty claims, service, and replacement of defective materials and component parts.
We reserve the right to make design changes, improve design, or change specifications at any time without any contingent obligation to buyers of products previously purchased from us.
This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render us liable for injuries or damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent, to persons or property. We shall not be liable for any recovery greater than the cost of repair of defects in workmanship, which shall be the exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty
We shall not be held responsible by buyers for failure to perform any of the obligations of this Limited Warranty if such failures are the result of circumstances of Force Majeure, such as, but not limited to floods, earthquakes, transportation strikes, riots, labor disputes with outside suppliers, or any other conditions beyond our control.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights.
The limited warranty for the PTO Link™ device is only valid within or under the following Operational Specifications:
- FOLLOW ALL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS and Instructions On Whether To Shorten Driveline found at: https://tractorptolink.com/install/
- NOTICE: This system is designed for six spline (540 RPM) rear PTOs only! Do not attempt to install to any mid or front PTOs.
- Maximum Tractor HP (Engine Net) & Max Torque Output Rating: SD Model: Up to 100 HP with combined max torque output 1000 ft-lbs.; HD Model: Up to 130 HP with combined max torque output of 1300 ft-lbs.; Compact Model: up to 40 HP with combined max torque output of 400 ft-lbs.
- Proper Matching of Implement with Tractor: The HP rating for implements installed with PTO Link™ should NEVER EXCEED your tractor’s PTO HP rating. Any implements that exceed this rating should NOT have PTO Link™ installed and any such use will void the warranty. For more information on the proper matching of your implement to your tractor, please refer to your local tractor dealer and or your tractor’s operation manual.
- Use of Separate Safety Plunger Pin: The stand alone zinc-plated safety plunger pin (SLIC™ Pin– ½” diameter, 1.5” length) acts as an alignment pin for the two mating plates of the PTO Link™ system and further secures the plates (much like a dead bolt lock) to withstand most high torque scenarios or instances wherein reverse torque on the PTO shaft could possibly be experienced (e.g., while using flex-wing mowers, heavy duty shredders, tillers, augers, stump grinders, PTO auto-brakes or reverse safety switches etc.). Since these high torque or reverse torque scenarios on the PTO are often unforeseen, it is therefore required to always install the safety plunger pin during use of the PTO Link™ Prior to installing the plunger pin, first install the PTO Link™ plates each separately on the tractor’s PTO (female plate) and implement shaft receiver (male plate). Next, couple the male and female plates together, aligning the studs of the male plate into the openings of the female plate. Then slightly rotate the male plate counter-clockwise (or the female plate clockwise) until the two connected plates are fully mated and the stainless steel spring loaded shear/locking pin has fully engaged. Now, note the aligned ½” opening through both plates of the fully mated PTO Link™ system, positioned across the plate, opposite the stainless steel spring-loaded shear/locking pin. To install the safety plunger pin, place tip of the pin into the ½” opening on the tractor plate. With the head of the safety plunger pin always facing the tractor, push the pin through the aligned ½” openings on both plates. The wedge of the plunger pin (now emerging from the implement side plate) will release its internal spring and secure both plates together. Any use of the PTO Link™ system without this safety plunger pin properly installed may damage the system and will immediately void the warranty. When the PTO Link™ system is not in use, affix the safety plunger pin through the ½” opening on the tractor plate for convenient storage.
- Length Added To Driveline: Once installed, PTO Link™ will lengthen the driveline approximately 4.5 to 5 inches. Therefore, shorten (cut) the driveline as necessary to be certain it is short enough to compensate for the added length of PTO Link™ and for short turning or steep inclines. Prior to installing the PTO Link™ system, see enclosed Instructions On Whether To Shorten An Implement Driveline for further clarification. While using the PTO Link™ system, keeping straight drivelines with moderate turn angles are always encouraged. Excess angularity run-out or length to the driveline caused by: a) short turning (greater than 60°) or b) steep incline/decline pitches (greater than 15°) can damage PTO Link™, possibly damage your driveline or other equipment, injure the operator and void the warranty.
- Replacement Stainless Steel Spring-Loaded Safety Shear/Locking Pin: When replacing the stainless steel shear/locking pin, always apply a small amount of Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271 on the threads of the pin housing then wrench tighten on to the receiving threads of the PTO Link™ tractor plate.
Should PTO Link™ prove defective, or appear to be, please discontinue use immediately and contact us. PTO Solutions LLC, its subsidiaries or its agents are not responsible for any damage or claims beyond the selling price of the product. Please record the PTO Link™ order number and date of purchase. In addition, please provide the tractor make and model number and the implement make and model number in which the failure occurred. Take pictures of the failure including pictures of tractor and implement used and explain the problem. Email us @: [email protected] and we will send you replacement instructions, or call 833.444.5465, ext. 3 for our Customer Care line. All returns are subject to PTO Solutions LLC’s right to inspection and review. PTO Solutions LLC, its subsidiaries, or its agents reserve the right to review and inspect the customer’s facts and circumstances to determine if a defect in materials or workmanship exists prior to the commencement of any replacement or refund is issued. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the product to the PTO Link address below for this inspection. Any returns or refunds not covered by the warranty must be returned unused and are subject to a restocking fee up to 15% of the purchase price. Except for warranty claims, no returns will be accepted or refunds issued after 30 days from date of purchase or date of shipment, whichever is latest.
The PTO Link™ location serving the United States for returns and / or inspections is:
PTO Solutions LLC
3832 Greenbriar Dr.
Stafford, TX 77477
PTO Link, if unused and/or undamaged, may be returned for a refund by the customer within 30 days of the order’s original shipping date. For calculating the refund, a restocking fee up to 15% will be deducted from the total purchase price. If the refund request has been submitted within the timeframe required and the PTO Link product (s) are returned unused and/or undamaged, the refund, net of the restocking fee, will be paid by check and mailed to the customer or credited to the customer’s credit card within 30 days of Tractor PTO Link’s receipt of the returned shipment. The cost of shipping to return for refund will be the customer’s sole responsibility.