Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://tractorptolink.com (“the Site”) operated by Tractor PTO Link LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://tractorptolink.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Tractor PTO Link LLC. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Tractor PTO Link LLC.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Tractor PTO Link LLC warrants all new products manufactured and/or marketed by Tractor PTO Link LLC to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage and service for one year from the date of first use by the buyer, or for one year from the date of the purchase as indicated on the receipt/invoice, whichever occurs first. Repairs or replacements covered under this warranty shall be warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. This warranty shall apply provided the products are returned to Tractor PTO Link LLC’s designated facility freight prepaid.
This Warranty excludes all products or component parts that, in the opinion of Tractor PTO Link LLC, have been subjected to negligent use, misuse, alteration, or accident, or that have been repaired with component parts other than those manufactured or used by Tractor PTO Link LLC.
Tractor PTO Link LLC does not warrant component parts supplied by manufacturers who provide separate warranties for their merchandise. It is the obligation of the buyer to contact these suppliers directly for warranty claims, service, and replacement of defective materials and component parts.
Tractor PTO Link LLC reserves the right to make design changes, improve design, or change specifications at any time without any contingent obligation to owners of products previously sold by Tractor PTO Link LLC.
This Warranty shall not be interpreted to render Tractor PTO Link LLC liable for injuries or damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent, to persons or property. Tractor PTO Link LLC shall not be liable for any recovery greater than the cost of repair of defects in workmanship.
Tractor PTO Link LLC shall not be held responsible by buyers for failure to perform any of the obligations of this Warranty if such failures are the result of circumstances of Force Majeure, such as, but not limited to floods, earthquakes, transportation strikes, labor disputes with outside suppliers, or any other conditions beyond the control of Tractor PTO Link LLC.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights.
All products have been carefully manufactured and tested. Should our product prove defective, or appear to be, please discontinue use immediately and contact us. Not responsible for any damage or claims beyond the selling price of the product. No returns allowed without express written consent of company. All returns are subject a restocking fee up to 20% but not greater than $99.00.
What This Warranty Covers / This warranty cover’s defects in materials or workmanship of the PTO LinkTM parts only. The length of warranty is one year from the date of purchase.
Our warranty is only valid within or under the following Operational Specifications:
- Maximum Tractor HP: 100 HP (and 90 HP at the PTO); Maximum implement HP rating: 90 HP; Combined maximum
torque output: 830 ft-lbs. for a 540 RPM PTO.
- Proper Matching of Implement with Tractor: The HP rating for implements installed with PTO LinkTM should NEVER
EXCEED your tractor’s PTO HP rating. Any implements that exceed this rating should NOT have PTO LinkTM installed and any such use will void the warranty. For more information on the proper matching of your implement to your tractor, please refer to your local tractor dealer and or your tractor’s operation manual. NOTE: This system is NOT recommended for use with a flex-wing rotary mower greater than 15 feet in width.
- Use of Separate Safety Plunger Pin in High Torque or Reverse Torque or PTO Auto-Brake Scenarios: For any tractor / implement combinations in which high torque output (> 650 ft. lbs at a 540 RPM PTO) or reverse torque on the PTO shaft could possibly be experienced (e.g., flex-wing mowers, heavy duty shredders, tillers, etc.) must also have the enclosed grade 8 safety plunger pin (1/2” diameter, 1.5” length) installed. Prior to installing the plunger pin, first install the PTO LinkTM plates on the tractor (female plate) and implement (male plate) then engage the male/female coupling, rotating the four male studs counter-clockwise into the four female teardrop openings until the safety spring loaded shear pin has locked. Note the aligned 1/2” opening through both plates of the connected PTO Link system, positioned 180° across the plate, opposite the safety spring loaded shear pin. To install the safety plunger pin, depress the plunger wedge then place pin into the designated opening through both plates, with the head of the safety plunger pin facing the tractor. The wedge of the plunger pin (now emerging from the implement side plate) will release its internal spring and secure the tractor plate snug against the implement plate providing a minimal gap or space remaining between the plates. NOTE: ANY tractors equipped with a PTO auto–brake (reverse safety switch) must always have this safety plunger pin affixed prior to using this product. Any use of PTO LinkTM with the PTO auto-brake (reverse safety switch) and/or high torque or reverse torque scenarios, without this safety plunger pin properly installed will damage the product and immediately void the warranty. If in doubt, always install the safety plunger pin.
- Length Added To Driveline: Once installed, PTO LinkTM will lengthen the driveline approximately 5 inches. Make allowances for adequate shielding on all rotating parts. Also, adjust the driveline as necessary to be certain it is short enough to compensate for the added length of PTO LinkTM and for short turning. Straight driveline is always desirable. Excess angularity run out or length caused by short turning (greater than 60°) can damage PTO LinkTM, possibly damage other equipment, injure the operator and void the warranty.
- Replacement Spring Loaded Safety Shear Pin: In the event of a shear pin replacement, always apply Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271 on the threads of the shear pin housing then wrench tighten on to the receiving threads of the PTO LinkTM tractor plate.
All returns are subject to Tractor PTO Link LLC’s right to inspection and review. Tractor PTO Link, LLC or its agents, reserves the right to review and inspect the customer’s facts and circumstances to determine if a defect in materials or workmanship exists prior to the commencement of any replacement or refund is issued. It is the customer’s responsibility to ship the product to the Tractor PTO Link’s address below for this inspection.
Tractor PTO Link, LLC
Department: Returns 10701 Corporate Drive, Suite 295 Stafford, TX 77477
Tractor PTO Link, LLC Refund Policy:
PTO Link, if unused and/or undamaged, may be returned for a refund by the customer within 30 days of the order’s original shipping date. For calculating the refund, a 20% restocking fee (no greater than $99.00) will be deducted from the total purchase price. If the refund request has been submitted within the timeframe required and the PTO Link product (s) are returned unused and/or undamaged, the refund, net of the restocking fee, will be paid by check and mailed to the customer or credited to the customer’s credit card within 30 days of Tractor PTO Link’s receipt of the returned shipment. The cost of shipping to return for refund will be the customer’s sole responsibility.
No refunds will be given after 30 days from the order’s original shipment date.
If the PTO Link has been damaged in any way, the customer may return the PTO Link within one year of purchase for inspection to determine if the damage is covered by the limited warranty. For more information on our 1 year limited warranty, please see the Warranty section on the Terms of Service page on our website.