Choose your Bundle for
PTO Link® Compact System
The PTO Link® Compact System is designed for sub-compact or compact tractors rated up to 70 HP (engine net) with category 1 implements only. PTO Link® is the original, universal PTO quick-connect system consisting of two interconnecting couplers. Its patented Open-Plate™ design replaces the traditional spline-to-driveline connection with a visible interface that’s both easy to see and reach. Now you can quickly and safely connect / disconnect implements at the tractor’s PTO in just seconds! A complete PTO Link® System requires both this Tractor (Female) Coupler and an Implement (Male) Coupler. For best results, every tractor should be equipped with a Tractor Coupler, and every implement should be equipped with an Implement Coupler.
Discounted Bundles - Buy More, Save More!
Or...BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) - Compact System
Click on Any Bundle Above, Then at the Cart, Customize Your Own!
- Rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for all sub-compact or compact tractors up to 70 HP (engine net) with Category 1 implements only.
- The subcompact tractor models listed below must use the PTO Link® Compact System as the only compatible option (the SD and HD Systems are not compatible to the following):
- Kubota BX*, B & LX Series
- Kioti CS Series
- Yanmar SA Series
- John Deere 2520
- New Holland Workmaster 25 S
- Cub Cadet 6284D
- Bad Boy 3026
- LS MT125
*NOTICE for Kubota BX tractors ONLY! The specially designed Compact System – Lift Arm Stabilizer Replacement Plate kit is an additional requirement for all BX series tractors.
- PTO Link® Compact System – Safety Bolt included with every Tractor Coupler – Extras can be purchased separately.
- Simple one-step installation and easy removal for each Coupler without special hardware or installation tools.
- Built to last (Modified AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQSM ﬁnish)
- Limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link® parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- US Patents 10,718,383 & 11,313,417
- International Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 3.75” W x 4.25” H
- Weight: 3.8 lbs; Shipping weight: 4 lbs
- The PTO Link® System adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the implement driveline when fully installed. To avoid any possible damage or injury requires carefully measuring the driveline length for possible adjustments and reviewing all installation instructions and operational specs before operating the PTO Link®.
- The PTO Link® Compact System is NOT compatible or interchangeable with other PTO Link® systems due to the speciﬁc design of the connecting components for each system.
- As an essential safety precaution, be sure to turn off the tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts, and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is critical, and every precaution should be taken.
- The PTO Link® system is NOT an adapter. To comply with ASABE standards, do not use PTO Link® in combination with PTO adapters.