Choose your Bundle for
PTO Link® SD System
The PTO Link® SD System is designed for compact and utility tractors rated from 35 HP to 100 HP (engine net) with most Category 1 or 2 three-point hitch implements. PTO Link® is the original, universal PTO quick-connect system consisting of two interconnecting steel couplers. Its patented Open-Plate™ design replaces the traditional spline-to-driveline connection with a visible interface that’s both easy to see and reach. Now you can quickly and safely connect / disconnect implements at the tractor’s PTO in just seconds! A complete PTO Link® System requires both a Tractor (Female) Coupler and an Implement (Male) Coupler. For best results, every tractor should be equipped with a Tractor Coupler, and every power-driven implement should be equipped with an Implement Coupler. See more descriptions and information below.
Discounted Bundles - Buy More, Save More!
Or...BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) - SD System
Click on Any Bundle Above, Then at the Cart, Customize Your Own!
- Rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for tractors rated from 35 HP to 100 HP (engine net).
- For most Category 1 or 2 three-point hitch implements.
- An upgrade to the PTO Link® HD System is recommended for pull-behind implements using the drawbar, high torque scenarios, and heavy-duty implements (e.g., stump grinders, balers, augers, flail mowers, water pumps, large tillers) where reverse torque is common.
- PTO Link® SD System – Safety Plunger Pin (SLIC Pin™) included with every Tractor Coupler – Extras can be purchased separately.
- Simple one-step installation and easy removal for each coupler without special hardware or installation tools.
- Built to last (Modified AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQSM ﬁnish)
- Limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link® parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- US Patents 10,718,383 & 11,313,417
- International Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 4.75” W x 3.8125” H
- Weight: 4.5 lbs; Shipping weight: 5 lbs
- The PTO Link® System adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the implement driveline when fully installed. To avoid any possible damage or injury requires carefully measuring the driveline length for possible adjustments and reviewing all installation instructions and operational specs before operating the PTO Link®.
- The PTO Link® SD System is NOT compatible or interchangeable with other PTO Link® systems due to the speciﬁc design of the connecting components for each system.
- As an essential safety precaution, be sure to turn off the tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts, and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is critical, and every precaution should be taken.
- The PTO Link® system is NOT an adapter. To comply with ASABE standards, do not use PTO Link® in combination with PTO adapters.