HOW TO INSTALL THE PTO LINKTM
2. Because the PTO LinkTMsystem adds length to the driveline (5 inches), have you measured and adjusted the shaft to provide proper distance from the PTO?
3. Have you cleaned off the PTO shaft to insure proper installation?
4. Does the PTO housing area have a minimum of 3 inches of vertical rotational clearance from the center of the PTO shaft?
5. When installing the PTO LinkTM female plate to the tractor’s PTO:
Has the female plate traveled the minimum 3 inches onto your tractor’s PTO shaft? Tractors with PTO shafts less than 3.5 inches in length are not likely to be compatible with the PTO LinkTM system.
Did you hear the click of the ball bearings fastening into the notch on the PTO shaft?
Did you give the installed plate a firm tug to insure it is locked in place? Once properly installed, the top of the female plate collar (C-Clip area) should not rest against or make any contact with the PTO housing. Any such contact may damage your tractor’s PTO oil seal and damage the PTO LinkTM system’s connectivity to your tractor’s PTO.
6. Did you install the enclosed plunger pin from the tractor side towards the implement side?