PTO Link® HD System – Tractor (Female) Coupler
The PTO Link® HD system is specifically designed to work for larger tractors 35 HP to 130 HP, and recommended for all tractors using mowers/shredders 8 feet or wider and/or flex-wing/batwing rotary cutters. The PTO Link® system is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO… in seconds! The PTO Link® is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting couplers (female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor (Female) coupler installed and every implement with a PTO driveline should have an Implement (Male) coupler installed.
Need additional couplers to bundle with your order? CLICK HERE for more HD system configurations!
- Works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO for tractors 35 HP up to 130 HP
- Designed for all tractors using mowers/shredders 8 feet or wider and / or flex-wing/batwing rotary cutters
- Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds!
- Simple one-step installation for each coupler and easy removal. No special tools or extra installation hardware required (i.e., no set screws, snap rings or retaining clips)
- Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQSM finish)
- Safety Plunger Pin included with every tractor (female) coupler (extras ordered separately)
- When fully installed, the PTO Link® HD system adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline.
- The PTO Link® is NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use the PTO Link® system in combination with PTO adapters.
- Our limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link® parts for one year from the date of purchase.
- HD Tractor (Female) coupler (4.75” W x 3.875” H)
- HD Tractor (Female) Coupler: 4 lbs, 3 oz
- HD Tractor (Female) Coupler shipping weight: 5 lbs
- NOTE: This product is for a single HD Tractor (Female) Coupler only. The HD Implement (Male) Coupler will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.
Other PTO Link® products:
- PTO Link® Compact system for tractors up to 70 HP (with Category 1 implements ONLY)
- PTO Link® SD system for tractors 35 -100 HP use for most medium duty implements (Category 1 or 2)
Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|